How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2487
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

My tennat was claiming universal credit, circumstances

Customer Question

Hi My tennat was claiming universal credit
JA: What steps has your tenant taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: circumstances changed and was stopped for some time but I did not receive and notification and now the tenant has left owing rent how can i pursue this
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Armley area leeds
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.


Do you have the tenant's new address?


Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.


As it is now 10 pm, I may pick up on your response tomorrow.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with this?