Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I would like some advice regarding a joint mortgage, walsall

Hi i would like some advice regarding a joint mortgage
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: walsall west midlands in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ive received a letter from my ex wife stating she will not be paying her half of the mortgage and that she wishes the house to be sold
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is from her solicitor
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm why is she saying she will not pay?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We have seperated and she has moved the kids to new schools in the next town which I was aware of as we have been selling the home since last year and the school's needed to be applied for then. She asked me to have the mortgage on a 2 month holiday freeze in august this year so that she could rent near the school's as we had no sale of the property in time. Unfortunately there was a altercation a week before she moved into her rented property between myself and her and she is using this as excuse to not pay her half