Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am in a wdh property and on a suspended posetikn order

I am in a wdh property and on a suspended posetikn order they av issued papers to evict as ive broke the order for noise etc drugs but i e. Een court twice and won as i dont get on wirh someone in block and it was all lies ctv showed i was telling the truth altho suspended sentence for two year a year gone by
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: ive had complaints of dealing dogs etc drugs but the building has state art ctv footage and this will prove me telling the truth and the anonymous complaints and a statemet from a neighbour to be lies
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: i only had it served lastnite knottingley
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i had solicitor cor previous hearings but only had this served yest night
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have got statements from five people supporting theese accusations the police have had 17phone calls accusing me of drug dealing when all have come to nothing a estate officer stated they was satisfied my flat excellent condition no drugs no dog but antisocial team have said c
Possetion on complaints but ctv footage would show the complaints to be lies

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Can you please explain your situation a little more using clear full English sentences? Thanks

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have explained
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Where is my answer you can understand english when first wrote then after two hour send reply saying can you explain in english
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am on a suspended posession order for my flat from council they have put me back in court for warrant for possiseion to evict tommorow they only served the papers yesterday but its all lies the neighbours statement there is ctv in the block that will privenim telling the truth
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The neighbour i dont get on with has delibratly made false accusations which can be proved with ctv im telling the truth

Why have they put you back into court?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
They had a suspended possesion it was for two year i am a year into it
Now they have complaints about noise drugs etc but there is ctv footage that shows theese accusations as false when i in court tommorow will i get the eviction order tommorow or will it be adjurned for a solicitor to proove i havent breeched the order
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
They have put me back into court as a breech for warrant of eviction but the accusations i can prove are incorrect with ctv footage
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No answere

Yes I have asked on what basis it is going back to Court.

Is it breach of the order? Do you deny it?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Yes breach of the order and yes i deny it and ctv will prove im twlling the truth
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The first suspended order in nov 2018 i went not quilty and got suspended possesion order this warrant to evict also ctv will show the wrongfull accusations
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
will they get eviction tommorow or will it go back to court for me to appeal it and prove wrongfull accusations

Have you applied to go back to Court?
Or is the Court hearing to decide whether to evict?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Got it served on me friday to evict but its all lies that i can prove with ctv if given chance
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I havnt had chance yet to apply back ccurt got served friday for tommorow

Ok. Has it been listed back at court?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Yes i got papers served friday forbtommorow with a load of false allagations

Ok. So is it a warrant tomorrow for bailiffs or back in court?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
in court for claiment to apply for warrant of possession

Ok. So what is it you want to ask me about this?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I want to know if they will get the eviction order tommorow or will it go back to court for my solicitor to put my case forward
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I should surely get a chance to prove my innocence and demand them to look at ctv footage

If you contest it, then it will be set down for a full trial

There will be witness statements and evidence exchanged.

So no, it wont be eviction tomorrow.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Will it be set down even though i am already on a suspended posession order and i will give u a five star rate now thankyou

Yes. There still needs to be a trial if its disputed.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thankyou so much ill rate it now

Thanks in advance.