chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

How do I find out who now administers a property left vacant

How do I find out who now administers a property left vacant when the sole occupant was taken into care with schizophrenia a few years ago?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No, my problem is a tree in their garden which causes me nuisance
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: The address is "Cartref", Middle Hill, Englefield Green, Surrey located to the rear of my house at 31 Alderside Walk
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish to have the tree removed as it threatens my property

Thank you for your question. You will need to check on the land registry website for who owns the property. You can download official copies from the following site: www.landregistry.gov.uk

Once you have the information, you will have to write to the registered proprietors accordingly.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.