How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 14904
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

How do I find out who now administers a property left vacant

This answer was rated:

How do I find out who now administers a property left vacant when the sole occupant was taken into care with schizophrenia a few years ago?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No, my problem is a tree in their garden which causes me nuisance
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: The address is "Cartref", Middle Hill, Englefield Green, Surrey located to the rear of my house at 31 Alderside Walk
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish to have the tree removed as it threatens my property


Thank you for your question. You will need to check on the land registry website for who owns the property. You can download official copies from the following site:

Once you have the information, you will have to write to the registered proprietors accordingly.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

INC Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you