Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Common land. In 1965 281 properties in Hatherleigh Devon

Customer Question

Common land. In 1965 281 properties in Hatherleigh Devon were given the agricultural r425
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: ENGLAND
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Solicitors involved. Quite a long story re same but the Committee are and have even operating in a secretive manner for over 65 yrs, Only 4 account #heet prepared which even Committee members could see and graziers voting to give themselves large sums —— Conflicts of Interest. Committee have ven away over £100,000 to non members in last 5 years or so
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at the moment
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like you to continue. Someone who is familiar with DEFRA regulation should be helpful. Don
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I would like you to continue