Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have lived here since January and the bank now own my

Customer Question

I have lived here since January and the bank now own my property I rent have just been evicted it’s been going on for a while now but they have given me a date today and I only have a week I have a 5 year old and no money I don’t know what to do
Assistant: What steps have they taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: They have taken it to court but I didn’t go and I haven’t got any paper work
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: Formby, liverpool
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don’t think so
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

Has a possession order been granted and you have been sent a bailiffs notice to leave the property? Was the possession order granted due to rent arrears?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 10 days ago.

Hello, do you still require assistance?