How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2535
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I am looking for a solicitor specialized in properties for

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking for a solicitor specialized in properties for HMO court case
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London SW6
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Thank you Pearl.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well the case has been opened from tenants who left the property against me ( submitter) and the Landlord
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?