Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

We have a business at 14 Hallmark trading estate. We are

Customer Question

We have a business at 14 Hallmark trading estate. We are there for 15 years and always parked outside our warehouse with no objections from the owner of the estate. A lease was granted for a unit at the end of the block. They have now put in white lines all over the estate and state we must no park there. have we any rights.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No That is it
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 months ago.

Hi thank you for your message, to be clear who has put in the white lines the estate owner or the owner of the new unit?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The new unit owner

Hi thank you for your message, I see have you discussed with the estate owner? White lines do not generally mean anything anyway and if they are renting a separate unit they cannot determine you cannot park outside yours it is not down to them.