Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

We have a business at 14 Hallmark trading estate. We are

Customer Question

We have a business at 14 Hallmark trading estate. We are there for 15 years and always parked outside our warehouse with no objections from the owner of the estate. A lease was granted for a unit at the end of the block. They have now put in white lines all over the estate and state we must no park there. have we any rights.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No That is it
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 14 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, to be clear who has put in the white lines the estate owner or the owner of the new unit?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The new unit owner

Hi thank you for your message, I see have you discussed with the estate owner? White lines do not generally mean anything anyway and if they are renting a separate unit they cannot determine you cannot park outside yours it is not down to them.