JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

The counter claim is about events which took place one year

The counter claim is about events which took place one year (for one property) and 4 years for the other one before I bought the property, I hardly know anything so I can't be on trials on this. Should I have the previous owners to be add as a co-defendant ?

Hi there, it sounds like they have sued the wrong party so ideally they should make an application to discontinue the claim against you and change their claim form to add the previous owners. I do not know anything about your case though so it's difficult for me to say with any accuracy what the next step should be.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
You see it already. They put it at article 12. I bought it on March 28.2019 and came in June and settled in August 2019.

Hi, what is it you would like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I guess nobody really undersatnd the case.