How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7097
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I bought my property, 64 Church Lane Chessington Surrey KT9

Customer Question

I bought my property
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: 64 Church Lane Chessington Surrey KT9 2DW in 1998 My question is
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: who owned this property previously - I know who were the previous owners before that ? I am just curious to names of previous owners of this property
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to know owners and inhabitants of this property 64 church lane since it was built
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 7 months ago.

For properties registered before 1993

Contact HM Land Registry with the:

  • title number or address of the property
  • date or dates you’re applying for

They’ll search their records and tell you if they have a copy, and how to apply for it.

For properties registered after 1993

Download and fill in form HC1. Send the form to HM Land Registry along with £7 for each date you’re applying for.

HM Land Registry
Citizen Centre
PO Box 74
GL14 9BB

The results of your search will arrive in less than a week.

The above is from here:

May I help further?