JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I have found some new evidence to support my case can I give

Hi Jim, I have found some new evidence to support my case can I give that to the Judge on the day of hearing.

Hi there, was there a date for sending your evidence to the other side? The court would normally have given a date already but there is a continuing duty to disclose in these cases so you should send your new evidence to both the court and the other side as soon as possible.

The letter to the court should say that this is new evidence which has come to light and that you want to have it included in the court papers in readiness for the hearing.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have sent the documents some time ago and will send this by email now to the court and solicitors. Thanks

No problem at all, thanks