JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I have written some new points for the hearing, what do you

I have written some new points for the hearing, what do you think, I would be grateful for your feedback. Did I waffle too much? I have mentioned all the points and sent them to the court. I thought I would summarise these points.

Hi there, this is Jim.

The points are fine and concise, which is what the judge will want to see.

It would be an idea to set them out in a witness statement so that what you say is verified by a "statement of truth" at the end. Further, it looks much better when set out in a formal witness statement - presentation is important and so is a beginning, middle and an end. It makes your point easier to cross reference too - so if you say something in the hearing, you can invite the judge to look at a certain paragraph in the statement which will certainly help matters.

Jim

Good morning, if you could please leave a rating and click “submit” I would be very grateful.

Or if you can confirm whether I answered the question to your satisfaction.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Jim answered the question to my satisfaction.