How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 4787
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Just want to find out, if I missed payment on my mortgage

This answer was rated:

Just want to find out, if I missed payment on my mortgage while on on suspended possession, what will happen
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not yet
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: RM16 2QS grays, Essex
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife has home right interest on the property and not helping me to pay the mortgage
Hi thank you for your message, If you miss a payment or are late, the lender can apply for bailiffs to evict you. Once you've cleared all the arrears you'll need to apply to court to discharge the order. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you