Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Just want to find out, if I missed payment on my mortgage

Just want to find out, if I missed payment on my mortgage while on on suspended possession, what will happen
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not yet
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: RM16 2QS grays, Essex
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife has home right interest on the property and not helping me to pay the mortgage
Hi thank you for your message, If you miss a payment or are late, the lender can apply for bailiffs to evict you. Once you've cleared all the arrears you'll need to apply to court to discharge the order. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.