Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I got a CCMC conference. The judge asked me for the of

I got a CCMC conference. The judge asked me for the bundle of document.I don't want to put my expert report none the one of the defendant in it.
He also need to be permit and persmission should be sought.can I keep away teh expert report from the bundle ?And bring it latter if permission granted

Welcome to JA

How can I help you today?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes. I don't know if the bundle asked in the order is final or if I can add the expert report latter on. It is only the CCMC conference. Not willing to put the defendant one now.

I will review and return to you shortly

Do you have the expert report and most importantly do you wish to disclose it now?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I don't want (especially not the one of teh defence). My report is just to balance the defence . I am doing a summary judgment application on other basis.

Ok you dont have to include the report within the bundle however you should put the parties and the court on notice that you will seek to obtain/rely on a report in future as then if permission is given at the ccmc you have the option to send the report to the other side at a later date if you want to.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know

If I have clarified the position please click on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
And I dont have to accept that teh other side put teh report as well. OPr they can put whatever. It seems taht i have got the controle of the bundle for now.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I need to put it only if teh other side put it to neutralize the other report.

You can choose to put the report in or not. However you may be compelled to disclose the report at a later stage given the report likely relates to the issue within the case in question.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It seems that the defendant can't put his report without my consent as I have to put the bundle myself.

Given this is a new query please rate the assistance provided by using the stars button at the top of your screen for the initial query and once rated I will respond to your latest query regarding the defendant's position.

At no further costs