How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Collins Your Own Question
Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 6012
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Peter Collins is online now

What are the forms to fill for notice to increase rent post

This answer was rated:

What are the forms to fill for notice to increase rent post fixed term for rental in UK.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

The form you require is here:

There is some general information here:

I hope this assists?

Peter Collins and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thanks, ***** ***** help with the other query i have
PRESCRIBED INFORMATION RELATING TO TENANCY DEPOSITS*Issued on 15-01-2019, with name of tenant, name of landlord amount and my address.
Deposit paid by tenants husband on 19th January.(husband not on AST, only the wife as tenant on AST)Protected on 21st, but I as landlord did not issue a newPrescribed information giving
my updated address, updated tenants address (as she has moved in now and the property is her new address)
also as the payment was made by 3rd party her husband this was not not updated and re-issue prescribed information.Will this invalidate my Section 21, as prescribed information provided but not fully compliant.