Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am currently renting. We have notified our letting agent

Hey. I am currently renting. We have notified our letting agent that we are looking to buy and got close to anexchange on a property but it fell through. We gave our letting agent a potential date but did not confirm this. They now want us out.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: What paperwork do you mean?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Gravesend kent
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they have found another tenant for the rental. We have had no confirmation from them nor them from us
Hi thank you for your message, provided you did not give formal notice they would have to give you notice, if there is a provision in the lease to do so otherwise you cannot be forced to leave. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.