JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Just questions: (1) will I be required an additional payment

Hi Jim, just a follow up questions:(1) will I be required an additional payment or the payment I paid when submitting the MCOL claim covers the court cost - I have heard it both ways (?)
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
(2) Coming back to the “ CCMCC - I understand your advise but it doesn’t seem correct to rewrite something I got pre-filled in a form that I received by post - or do you think that was an admin mistake?
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
(3) Would that change where I sent the latter, or are they all sent to the same address - could you confirm. Do you have the standard address to send N181 to?

Hi, how do you mean for an additional payment? Do you mean for sending the N181? There is a hearing fee.

See page 7 here:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/789201/ex50-eng.pdf

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Yes, I meant hearing fee
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Yes, I meant court fees

As I said there is a hearing fee. How much depends if your case is small claim, fast or multi track. See page 7 of the link.

Question 2 - I can only put in what I have been doing for years as a solicitor in this area. If you do not want to do that then that is your choice and I can only give you guidance on this site. CCMCC is an acronym for county court money claims centre. If you can fill in "county court money claims centre on the top of the N181 then do so. If you cannot then put in CCMCC for ease.

Question 3 - you send to the address as per the notice you received from the court. It should be County Court Business Centre, 4th Floor St Katherine's House, 21-27 St Katherine's Street, Northampton, NN1 2LH

I hope this helps – if you can please rate the answer by clicking the 5 stars (the top of your screen & then click “submit”), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
It does Jim, thank you. As per advise, I will print the form as per the latest one shared and send it to the address, it matches with the one in the footer of the form.