Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have an issue with neighbours who keep overloading the

Hi i have an issue with neighbours who keep overloading the rubbish bins. It has come to the stage where the council have refused to collect the rubbish. We now have mounds of rubbish outside our flats and its getting bigger by the day. The tenant rents througb a property company and i have not got 100% proof that its her. I have spoken to the other two tenants who i trust and they have assured me it is not they who are overloading. I have discovered this evening that the tenant in question rents out the flat through Airbnb which may explain the huge amount of rubbish. I have not spoken to her as i find her intimidating and very rude. What can i do?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No. I have phoned the managing agents for estate who have agreed to pick up the rubbish. However, it wont fix the problem from reoccurring. Have you any suggestions?
Assistant: Where is the flat located?
Customer: Hanwell in Ealing
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing i can think of

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok thanks . I have left notes to this tenant previously which she has ignored. Any suggestions as to way forward?