Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am a LIP. I think that lawyer of teh other party is

I am a LIP. I think that lawyer of teh other party is confusing me (by using a part 8 counterclaim). The court also is not helping me to understand.Is there a template/procedure to complain ?

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Complain to whom about what ?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
maybe the Jones, Adam (JACO) <[email protected]>. About I am bully into having a lawyer (quote I had was £80 000 definitely way above the value of the matter. Being hidden the fact taht I got a counter claim as Part 8. Trying to make me believed that damage are asked.

The judicial ombudsman is tI do with the judge. It’s nit the fault of the judge,

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Can I assist with anything else today?