How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 17670
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I am a LIP. I think that lawyer of teh other party is

This answer was rated:

I am a LIP. I think that lawyer of teh other party is confusing me (by using a part 8 counterclaim). The court also is not helping me to understand.Is there a template/procedure to complain ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Complain to whom about what ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
maybe the *****, ***** (JACO) <*****@******.***>. About I am bully into having a lawyer (quote I had was £80*****above the value of the matter. Being hidden the fact taht I got a counter claim as Part 8. Trying to make me believed that damage are asked.

The judicial ombudsman is tI do with the judge. It’s nit the fault of the judge,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you

Can I assist with anything else today?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you