INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

A business arrangement was started I found a 1 detatched

A business arrangement was started I found a 1 detatched property got planning permission to turn into 2 semi detached properties in 2008 , I was the builder he was the finance, the agreement was to sell both properties keep some profit and re invest the rest but the financial crash prevented that both properties have been rented out since I maintained and oversee the tenants now for the last 3 years my partner has been ignoring all communication with me for no apparent reason
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have all the planning details, estate agent details all in my name
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: ashford middx
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Thank you for your query. Who owns the properties?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My business partner

Do you have any documents detailing your investment?