Experience:  30 years experience in property law.
31090051

My mother and I have lived at the same address for over 40

Customer Question

My mother and I have lived at the same address for over 40 years, she has agreed to remover her name form the title deeds, we live in Scotland how do I go about doing this? do I really need a solicitor?
Expert:  JGM replied 6 months ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. You will instruct a solicitor to draft a title deed which your mother will sign and the solicitor will register the new title in the Land Register of Scotland. The Land Register will register the new title and email a new title sheet reflecting the change of ownership. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.