Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Is there a pre action protocole in Part 8? I have got a Part

Is there a pre action protocole in Part 8 ? I have got a Part 8 claim about a repudiary breach of lease based on unsolved issue.They have been no communication of teh tenant about those issues prior trial!And, I don't even think that the tenant care about the issues! He just do not want to pay rent.
The same pre-action protocols apply regardless if the matter is part 7 or 8. The protocol here would be the general pre-action protocol. You can bring the lack of communication to the court. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Should I do it with a N244 ?