UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

As I would like to rent out a property in London for short

Customer Question

Hi, as I would like to rent out a property in London for short term rentals but there's a 90-day restriction rule in same boroughs I would like to know if these following boroughs in London can I host more than 90 days?
Islington, Enfield Town, City of Westminster, Bexley, Archway, Sutton, Croydon, Dagenham, Becontree,
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 months ago.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
okay, thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please take your time
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 months ago.

If you let for more than 90 days, it would no longer be deemed to be a short term let, this applies across the board to all London councils: e.g. https://www.camden.gov.uk/short-term-lettings-planning-permission

May I help further?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can I do also short term rentals for a couple of days (like Airbnb) in these areas?

Yes, you may do so.

Please click on 5 stars

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is it legal?

Please accept to continue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If I accept the offer would you find out the laws in all these places that I wrote in the beginning?