JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Thank you for your reply. Please could you act for me as my

Jim, Thank you for your reply. Please could you act for me as my Solicitor or your law firm or do you have law firm that can act for me as you said how complex professional negligence cases can be.

Hi, this is Jim. I can't act as solicitor-client relationships are not permitted though I can give you recommendations for law firms (who also offer no win no fee agreements for professional negligence cases) as follows :

I hope this helps – if you can please give a positive rating by clicking 5 stars (at the top of your screen), I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have called and email the three firm you gave me here two came back to that they don't handle property matters, and wrighthasall never reply me, any other help to get a good firm