How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10598
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Thank you for your reply. Please could you act for me as my

This answer was rated:

Jim, Thank you for your reply. Please could you act for me as my Solicitor or your law firm or do you have law firm that can act for me as you said how complex professional negligence cases can be.

Hi, this is Jim. I can't act as solicitor-client relationships are not permitted though I can give you recommendations for law firms (who also offer no win no fee agreements for professional negligence cases) as follows :

I hope this helps – if you can please give a positive rating by clicking 5 stars (at the top of your screen), I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,


JimLawyer and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have called and email the three firm you gave me here two came back to that they don't handle property matters, and wrighthasall never reply me, any other help to get a good firm