Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Assistant: How can I help? i register for housing in Hackney

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i register for housing in Hackney borough but my little son no longer living with me although I bedding for cancel property for 10 years. My landlord gave me notice to leave the flat which I living in but cancel told me you need to re register again
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
Assistant: Where is the flat located?
Customer: hackney
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I send letter to mayor I have letter from him which said wait for 4 years but it’s 9 years now

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

I am not sure what it is you are asking me?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i register for housing in Hackney borough but my little son no longer living with me although I bedding for cancel property for 10 years. My landlord gave me notice to leave the flat which I living in but cancel told me you need to re register again
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
Assistant: Where is the flat located?
Customer: hackney
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I send letter to mayor I have letter from him which said wait for 4 years but it’s 9 years now.
I should register my name for another 4 years again or you can help me with this situation?
As I said my landlord gave me notice 21 which mean I have to leave the property.

Who is your Landlord?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Private

Ok, the Council wont do anything UNTIL there is a possession order.

As such once the Landlord serve a S.21 notice and if you dont move out they will apply for possession.

Once there is a possession order the Council will re-house you. Its unlikely they will do anything before then.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As i mention but concel suspend my registeration because my son left me and living with here mum. Are they responsible to prvide me accommodation or not?

Abuot raiting absloltley give you 5 stArs

If you are in priority and ahead of others.

Does that clarify?