How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalNinja Your Own Question
LegalNinja, Property Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 829
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
LegalNinja is online now

My husband and i own land as tenants in common. Can i change

This answer was rated:

My husband and i own land as tenants in common.
Can i change this to joint tenants, or would he need to agree?


You will need the agreement of your husband to change from being tenants in common to joint tenants.

Is there anything else I can clarify?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No that is all thank you

It's a pleasure.

I would be grateful for a 5 star rating at the top of your screen for my time. It is important to leave a rating as is how Experts are are credited for their time.

All the best.


LegalNinja and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you