INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I started my business in Mid May 2019, my earning is still

I started my business in Mid May 2019, my earning is still limited to 600 to 800 per month but I need to know time after which I will have to submit my self assessment to HRMC.

Thank you for your. If you started your business in May 2019, you would have to submit your self assessment in January 2021.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much for your reply. I have also started driving Uber three months ago. I have already informed HRMC that I am self employed. Should one self assessment be enough in Jan 2021 or I will need to submit two separate self assessments one for my business and other for the taxi?
A friend of mine suggested to register my work as a taxi driver with HRMC. My limited company for online business is already registered and HRMC has already sent a tax reference number.
Do you think I need another tax reference for my taxi?
I will definitely rate you a five start Lawer.

You can submit one for both of them.

You will have one tax reference for both.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I started taxi in September 2019 so its self assessment will be due in Jan 2021 as well or later in the year.

Jan 2021

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much.

Its a pleasure.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I established a limited company, Gul Insight limited to sell online or by email orders in the UK.
Now I am planning to buy cars and rent using this limited company. Can I use this limited company to manage other businesses as well?
The income earned will directly go to this company business account.
Your response would be appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Other question is related to one of my previous questions regarding self assessment. You advised to send self assessment in Jan 2021. Would I have to pay due tax in the same month i.e Jan 2021 or later in the year?

I would suggest you check the articles and Memorandum of association. This would stipulate the voting rights of each Director.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It seems that you wanted to send this Information to someone else because my questions were entirely different.