INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My neighbours attempting to take there chimney down but it's

My neighbours attempting to take there chimney down but it's connected to mine,is there anything I can do about it please

Thank you for your query. Have the neighbours served you with a Party Wall Notice?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No: just verbal
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Looks like they have started doing it
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Sorry cancel this: i needed a fast response: so I've sorted it myself thanks you

Sorry for the delay, I was in meetings yesterday afternoon.

You should stop the neighbour by carrying out any works by demanding that a Party Wall surveyor be appo7bted before any works to the party wall are carried out.

The neighbour should pay for this.

The surveyor can then agree steps to be taken in the event damage occurs to your property.

I hope this helps.