How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2538
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I want to put my property solely on my parents name and

Customer Question

i want to put my property solely on my parents name and removing me by ownership. The property is freehold and my parents will pay remaining mortgage. The property is valued at £295000. The property is my parents only main residence for over 20 years where they have paid all mortgage and utility payments. I moved out when i got married 20 years ago.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Nothing at the moment my parents are going to pay off mortgage tomorrow £86000
JA: Where is the freehold located?
Customer: The property is in Telford TF1 2DT
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 months ago.
Hi thank you for your message, what is your query regarding this?