How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2488
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I would like to add my son's name to my property, no, north

Customer Question

I would like to add my son's name to my property
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: north london
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my son has been living in our house since birth 21/05/1960
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, so you want to know how to do this?