Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My partner is in the process of a mutual exchange in

Customer Question

Hi my partner is in the process of a mutual exchange in Hackney. He put in the papers with his Housing Association , 4 weeks tomorrow. The other guy has had all his processed with his council and is just waiting to move. My partner has been down to his estate office to check that he can arrange a moving date and they have lost all his paperwork. They said he would have to start again but that would take at least another 4weeks. Can you please help us or tell me who he can phone to help. Thank you
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hackney London
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: What I have said
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
sorry, his flat is with clarion housing in Bow London and the other guys flat is in TOWER HAMLETS
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

How can I assist you with this?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 8 days ago.

Do you still need help?