How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2538
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

My partner is in the process of a mutual exchange in

Customer Question

Hi my partner is in the process of a mutual exchange in Hackney. He put in the papers with his Housing Association , 4 weeks tomorrow. The other guy has had all his processed with his council and is just waiting to move. My partner has been down to his estate office to check that he can arrange a moving date and they have lost all his paperwork. They said he would have to start again but that would take at least another 4weeks. Can you please help us or tell me who he can phone to help. Thank you
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hackney London
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: What I have said
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry, his flat is with clarion housing in Bow London and the other guys flat is in TOWER HAMLETS
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

How can I assist you with this?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 7 months ago.

Do you still need help?