Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Is this really a free half hour or are you going to charge

Customer Question

Is this really a free half hour or are you going to charge me.?
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: What's modest I am on a low income with a small child
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Woking
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I tried to get advice but I cant afford the fees
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know what the fee is before I waste more time on something I cant afford
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, I need advice for an agricultural businessno I dont want to he charged any more . I will write it down on here if that's ok
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

If you do not want a Premium Service Phone Call, just click the “Reject” button and you will not be charged extra. I am happy to provide you my answer by text on the Portal.

I have not received a notification that you have accepted a Phone Call from my side and therefore you have not been charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

I can help with business enquiries.

Please provide me with some more information as to your needs and I will be delighted to assist.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I took on a field 4 years ago and run a livery business. I wanted some points changed and then the lease was never signed. I was told I had 10 to 15 years and now after 4 they are putting in planning . They have made the outside of the field unsuitable.for horses and so I am confined to inside paddocks .
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
They also never disclosed it is a flood zone . I paid out for all this fencing on the prviso that I had at least 10 years, can I claim for my fencing ?
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for that further information.

I have considered your further instructions and this is a Property Damage, Landlord and Tenant and Nuisance matter which are outside of my area of expertise.

I will "Opt Out" and allow another expert to take over. You have not been charged for my messages.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Expert:  INC Law replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your query. Would you still like assistance with this?