How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7368
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

We have company regesterd in jersey which have registered

Customer Question

We have company regesterd in jersey which have registered property in london we are registering company in london with same share holders and like to change Titel to new companyRegards
Saud Suleiman
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: in London
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 7 months ago.


What would you like to ask please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will there be any tax liability ??
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
befor you call can you pleas answer my question
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 7 months ago.

We do not need to speak.

There should be no stamp duty land tax payable as the transfer would qualify for group relief.

I hope this helps. If so, please click on 5 stars