INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

When I bought this property about 25yrs ago I was not aware

When I bought this property about 25yrs ago I was not aware off access road to garages and back gardens was on my deeds.i have no access from Bogarde
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: When I bought this house about 25yrs ago I was not aware that access road to garages and back gardens was on my deeds.i have no access to this road and don't need it.However I cannot get kit removed really it should be split into 6 for the people who need it and use it. I have been told the ounciloften tag bits of land onto people's plains.it hasn't been adopted by council and is falling into disrepair I don't want to be responsible for it when I never use it. Advice please
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Worle Weston s mare Bs226RZ
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou

Thank you for your query. Do you have a mortgage on your property?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

You may be able to transfer the area to anyone who is wishing to take ownership of it by submitting a transfer of part to HM Land Registry. You may wish to speak to one of your neighbours to see if they would be interested in having it. If so, you can transfer it to them.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience: LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)