JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Jim Hope you are well I have now received a copy of

Hi JimHope you are wellI have now received a copy of Directions questionnaire ( Small Claims Track) from the Defendant - Harron Homes Limited as well as from Claim Online as the matter has now been referred to Small Claims Mediation Service. I would require you advice and guidance before attending the Court

Thanks, have you also filled out the N180 questionnaire? I think from memory you have done this already.

The mediation is optional - though if the matter can settle then it's worthwhile participating in the meeting.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes , I have just completed the forms. I am about to send back the completed N180 Questionnaire to County Court Business Centre | HMCTS | Claim Online Team as required.

Thanks, yes if you send it to the court and send a copy to the other side too.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to ask me?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks alot

No problem, I hope this helps? If you would kindly leave me a positive rating. Any other questions are fine so let me know if you need further assistance.

Jim

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes.