Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

We recently sold our house but was discovered we had no

HI we recently sold our house but was discovered we had no certificate for when loft was completed before we moved in in 2006 the buyer was offered indemnity insurance but she has refused so we now need to put back on the market, what are the chances of this happening again? do most people accept this insurance?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: we were ready to complete but she wont accept indemnity insurance im worried this will happen again?
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: south east london
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi I asked my question nearly 5 hours ago still no reply?
Hi thank you for your message, indemnity insurance for this kind of thing is common and is usually acceptable to buyers therefore, you should not be overly concerned this will happen again. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.