INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I need to speak on phone, is that possible? Yes I bought a

I need to speak on phone, is that possible?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Yes I bought a property prior to auction, signed t &c. Complicated so need to speak direct
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Scotland
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The property has been misrepresented and I want out of the contract . My therapist says I was not in a mental state to enter into any responsible contract as my actions and thoughts are irrational due to stress and fear of harm in personal life Iwas advised to tell you that from therapist but we don't know if it has an effect in legal terms

Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further

I see you have requested a telephone call. Would you still like this service?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What do you need to know
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The auction house has emailed to say I have lost my deposit and will be sued for damages as I'm in breach of contract as I did not pay the full amount in time. The images they put online are 6 years old and the property is derelict and has deteriorated further from those images. Further they told me there was electric and water in property and there is not. Also they did not tell me about he presence of bats in it . Which is super scary at this time, coronary virus etc.

We have now spoken