Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

House next door is having cladding put on by council which

House next door is having cladding put on by council which will reduce the width of our garden as we bought ours the original plans for garden size will be incorrect will that be an issue when we come to sell
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not done anything apart from trying to contact cladding company but they have not responded to email or phone call
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Knightsridge livingston
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Hi thank you for your message, if your garden is reduced this could cause a reduced desirability for potential purchasers. Legally it is unlikely to cause an issue however you may want to look into preventing the neighbour impeding on to your garden. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.