Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My son lives at his grandmothers but at the moment she is in

Customer Question

Good morning my son lives at his grandmothers but at the moment she is in a care home until the bathroom is refitted he staying with a friend at the moment my brother is in charge of the repairs and he has new windows and doors fitted while she is not there but is refusing to give my son a key I have asked so many times and he finds an excuse not to let him have a key with todays present crisis I’m worried that my son will not be able to to enter the property to receive his mail and he is waiting for a letter from the hospital about a operation so can you advise me please.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No I have just asked him politely many times I know he has health problems and I didn’t want to make the situation any worse
JA: Where is the home located?
Customer: Boreham Chelmsford
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don’t think so
Expert:  F E Smith replied 16 days ago.

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

how long has he lived with his grandmother?

does you son pay rent?

what has the brother got to do with the property?