How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 15639
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

We live in a rented flat in Fulham London due to the

This answer was rated:

We live in a rented flat in Fulham London due to the situation
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: London SW6
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife and I have no income, I'm self employed and the company my wife works for has closed

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
How do we claim the 80% rent relief

You can't yet - no details announced.
Just that the Government will be doing it.

The detail of how/when/why hasnt been given out yet.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.

Jamie-Law and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you