Ask an Property Solicitor. Get an Answer ASAP.
Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.
Do ALL of the below apply?
1. Lucie's place of employment changes so that it is no longer within a 100 kilometre radius of the Property or Lucie has died or has become so incapacitated that they are unable to follow their employment; and
2. Lucie has given the Landlord not less than two months‘ previous notice in writing of their wish to break the Tenancy; and
3. Lucie has supplied the Landlord with evidence of the grounds required to break the Tenancy (contained in sub-paragraph 1. above); and
4. The Landlord approves and is satisfied that the evidence supplied by Lucie shows that the condition in 1. above has been met (the Landlord’s approval not being unreasonably withheld) and
5. Lucie, up until the date of the notice to terminate, has paid the ren
The only way to break is if ALL of the above are met.
Sadly if he does not want to resign, you are stuck.
That is the only break clause.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Can I assist with anything else tonight?