How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 432
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I run a small commercial property letting business with an

Customer Question

I run a small commercial property letting business with an ongoing need for legal advice, documents and letters.
A tenant wants to surrender their lease early. Their first break opportunity is May 2021, with six-months' notice.
I am inclined to agree, BUT subject to notice and financial compensation to cover loss of rent, and to cover costs - empty property business rates and legal and agency fees for bringing in a new tenant.
It is my most difficult to let unit, and the market is not good due to lockdown and recession.I am dealing directly with the legal department of the holding company and need help wording a response, or advice on an alternative way forward, if there is one.Do you offer this sort of specialist service?Many thanks.Best regards,Melanie Weaver
Scylla Estates
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Nothing so far
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: WInchester
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cost of advice
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Just Answer is an information-sharing platform, You would not find anyone who can offer you full services here.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

If you have any specific questions regarding your commercial lets, Please let me know

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

If you want someone with a full service, you can search solicitor on the SRA website by clicking below web link-

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today, so that I could get credited for my time.

Thank you and all the best.