Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I had commercial lease for 20 yrs and was forced out .it has

Customer Question

I had commercial lease for 20 yrs and was forced out .it has came to my knowledge land lord withheld 60.000 that trustees signed off I should if recieved
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: it was in london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing yet I have lots of other information about they unfair behaviour
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, how long ago should you have received this money?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
2014

I understand, you might just about be within the time limit to bring a claim namely 6 years. That being the case, you should gather any evidence you can of the issue and instruct a solicitor, they can request documents from the landlord too and the trustees and you can use that to build your case. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.