How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 448
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

Im looking for a solicitor to ask about the unemployment

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: im looking for a solicitor to ask about the unemployment benefits
JA: Have you discussed this unemployment issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I had with the company where I was working the last time
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I worked for Edward Hotel at the Restaurant
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its all I want to know
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 16 days ago.
Hi thank you for your query. Please clarify where you are as laws vary in every jurisdiction.
Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 15 days ago.

What is your specific question, please?