How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1836
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I have a leave to remain residence permit in the UK am I

This answer was rated:

I have a leave to remain residence permit in the UK am I allowed for a shared ownership property?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have asked sales team and spoke financial service
JA: Where is the residence located?
Customer: London Newham!
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It’s me and my brother buying a property together

Hi, I am a UK Lawyer and will be assisting you with this matter today. Please note, there can sometimes be delays between messages. Thank you.

I will read your question and respond

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This is my visa status thanks

Which type of residence permit is this and when does it expire?

Lawyer21 and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expires in 2021 and I’ll do next extension it’s basically unlimited
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi can you call again please
Thank you

Email on:***@******.***

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sure will do thanks a lot for your help

Most welcome