Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I moved into a flat 3 years ago. my question is about the

Customer Question

I moved into a flat 3 years ago. my question is about the bin left by the previous tenant now over 90 in a nursing home.I believe she was the legal owner of the flat and bin and since I took over the flat I became the legal owner of the flat and the bin.My neighbors are saying I am a liar and spent time shouting at me yesterday.I am unwelll with cancer and COPD so would like a clear quick response so I can continue to live in reasonable peace.Thank you in anticipation
Expert:  INC Law replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your query. Are you referring to the bin which the local Council empty?