Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

What can I do if I’m homeless and things are starting to

Customer Question

What can I do if I’m homeless and things are starting to pile up.?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Brandon Norfolk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contacted west Suffolk council and filled in forms. Staying at a cottage that cost £300.00 per week and I am nearly out of money
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’ve applied and got a early loan from universal credit. I’m alone and I don’t think I’ve got the energy or will power to move to another place.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

What sort of things piling up?