Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Tenant with a housing association. Rascist in real nature.

Customer Question

Tenant with a housing association. Rascist in real nature. Moved from one flat to the next. Got attacked because the land lord's attitude complain and you are guilty . Land lords act like mafia. Its a saga oer 12 years. Want to claim damages not in small sums either.
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: none.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well it is so complicated needs pages of it.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Damages from whom?