INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I own my property. My neighbour (a tenant) has built raised

Customer Question

Hi . I own my property. My neighbour (a tenant) has built raised beds against the boundary fence. It's my boundary fence. And it's warping the wood, has intruded 10cm into my garden. I have been speaking to their lettings agent about it and a year ago they built a panel so the raised bed is leaning against that instead. But i've just had a look - to work out why i still cannot manoevre the fence back into place- and PART of the panel is actuallly stlll leaning against my fence. What more can I do??
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no All i've done is emailed the lettings agent several times and provided photos.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: in N17 london
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is it free advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lettings agent has now been provided with another photo to show that they have not carried out the work properly but I get the feeling she just doesn't want to help .
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  INC Law replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your query. Have you contacted the owner of the property and raised the issue with them? Have you contacted the agent again?