How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2554
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Do help for housing law, Not yet, London, no

Customer Question

Do help for housing law
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: London
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have noticed from cort
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you available on phone?
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 1 year ago.

Can you specify what your question actually is please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a hearing on 20th this month how can you help me?
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 1 year ago.

Not at all unless you specify what the actual problem is.